Become a bathtub, tile and countertop refinishing expert
The Topkote bathtub, tile and countertop reglazing training program is a certification and endorsement program designed to give a trainee the tools necessary to succeed in this growing market. When a trainee is finished with our bathtub and tile reglazing training classes, they will be ready to go out in the field and be successful, guaranteed!
A bathtub reglazing business has the income potential of $50 - $100 per hour. The refinishing business that has grown quite considerably in the recent years and because of the high cost to replace a bathtub, reglazing remains high on the list for beautification especially in tough economic times. The Bureau of Labor Statistics says that the industry is expected to grow 10% through 2016.
We want you to be successful because your success is our success. We have taken the time and committed the resources to develop an effective program that provides results.
We don't overload the class. One of the things we hear from trainees that have attended other programs is that the class had too many people and they only got 5 minutes of spray time. Our class size is limited so YOU WILL get plenty of spray time and have the opportunity to reglaze multiple tubs. When you are finished with our program, YOU WILL be ready to go out and refinish tubs, tile and countertops with confidence.
Refinishing Training Class Outline
* Two day course in Sumter, SC
* Includes 2 night accommodations
* Lunch both days courtesy of Topkote
* Personal protection included: NIOSH approved respirator, Tyvek suit, gloves and booties. All yours to keep.
* Learn multi-color paint applications for countertops and tile
* Learn how to perform spot repairs
* Step-by-step manual and video included
* Learn add-on services that will boost your profit
* Marketing tips and strategies that work
* Help with sales
* Each student receives a Certificate of Completion
Dates available for 2019 refinishing training
- September 28th & 29th
- October 19th & 20th
- November 16th & 17th
- December 14th & 15th
Class size is limited and on a first-come first-serve basis in order to provide you with the best experience possible. Upon checkout, please include your requested dates from the available dates above in your order message.