Novair 1000 Portable Air Filtration For Bathtub RefinishingSKU: TK-F1000
Perfect for use in Hotels and Motels to minimize over spray
No windows, no worries. The Novair 1000 will offer a much cleaner environment.
Unit comes with the HEPA filter. 12" flange, charcoal filter, pad filters and exhaust hose sold separately. See accessories below.
Mid Sized and Portable
- Produces 500-1000 CFM with HEPA and charcoal filters installed
- Upright design is easily transported
- Dent proof, leak-proof, polyethylene
- True 1000 cubic feet per minute air movement with all filters installed
- Powerful 1 hp motor
- Vertical configuration with small footprint
- Utilizes standard HEPA filter, activated charcoal filter (sold separately) and pad filter (sold separately)
- Polyethylene shell for durability
- “Hand truck” configuration features non-marring skid allows for easy transport by one operator
- Compact upright design is perfect for tight spaces
- 12” Intake manifold available (sold separately)
Due to the chemical nature of the coatings being used in conjunction with the Novair 1000 it is advised that the end user follow all recommendations set forth in section 8 of the coating manufacturers SDS as to respiratory protection.
The Novair filtration system is easy to use and customers love it due to how environmentally friendly the system is. The Novair system is great for use in apartments or condos where windows are not readily accessible. We would recommend the Novair system to any TopKote Professional. Red Rover Plumbing
I have used the Novair 1000 on over 100 hotel bathrooms that had no window to ventilate out of. The unit was very efficient and kept the room clear of paint over spray. I did connect my 12" exhaust system to the hose to help exhaust the bathroom quickly. Also, when i told the hotel owner what I was going to use to ventilate during the estimate, it helped me close the job! I recommend this system to anyone refinishing in an area where there is no window. Freshlook Reglazing